Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is Summer Over Yet??

This is the question Keagan asks me almost daily! "Mom, is summer over yet? I want to go to Pre-K!" No kidding folks...he's ready for school to start and so is this mama!! I'm running out of ideas to keep these two active boys entertained, especially when it's 107 degrees outside!! However, we had a full calendar this week with fun friends! 

Tuesday was my birthday and we met some friends for lunch at Cici's Pizza! The boys love this place and it's extremely cheap so it's a win, win!! We walked in, I ordered our lunch, and as I went to pay the cashier Keagan pulled out his wallet and handed the man $20. He looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm buying your birthday lunch!" He was so proud of himself! I'd be lying if I didn't say I shed a little tear. Hopefully, he continues to be quite the gentleman! 

That evening the boys took me to Tru Fire for a delicious dinner! Then we hit up Dairy Queen for blizzards and came home for cake and ice cream! 

Getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday!" 

Kohen enjoying his ice cream!! 

The little gentleman himself! 

The next day we went to a friends house for a play date! While the mommies were downstairs chatting and having a little "birthday cocktail" the big kids were upstairs playing so well! All of the sudden they announced they were having a fashion show and asked us to come to the stairs! Love their imaginations!! Thanks Cassie for the awesome afternoon of fun!! 

My handsome cowboy!! Really they are Jessie the cowgirls pants, but I certainlyy didn't him tell him that! 

Walking the catwalk!! 
Kohen also enjoyed himself!! Poor guy took a spill at the gym that morning and has a busted chin :(

Goofy! 

Today we decided to try out a new indoor play area called The Ark! 




This place was AWESOME!! The Ark is located inside First Baptist church in Coppell and it is FREE to the community! My boys loved it and it was a great way to get out some energy this afternoon! 

I give this place 2 thumbs up!!

"Catch me if you can!"

Sweet Eva

Anna enjoying the slide! 

"Mom, do you see this octopus?"

Sweet friends! 
So to answer the original question...we have 27 days until Keags goes back to school! I think we'll make it!! Hope you've had as much fun this week as we have!!









No comments:

Post a Comment