Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rouse Wrestle Mania!!

 Rouse had been out of town for 5 days and the boys and I really missed him. We stayed busy with school, soccer, the gym, parks, school festivals, and everyday routine type stuff! Last night we were all able to sit down for a yummy homemade lasagna dinner(made by yours truly) and then finished the night with an all out wrestling match! These boys are tough I tell you! It makes me a nervous wreck and I always pray we don't end up in the ER, but they have a blast! Just see for yourself! 

Thanks blogging police, (i.e. the guy in the middle of this picture) for reminding me to update the blog!! 
We sure missed you and are glad you are home! xoxo





1 comment:

  1. HA! Dads always are in charge of wrestling! ALWAYS! Gosh, whenever I see Kohen I think of Walker. Crazy!!! :) And as I type this, my two friends are wrestling right now...on the bed...pretty sure I should be watching them and not checking blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete