Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sock Hop


First of many mother son dances took place last night.  Keagan and Kristen took to the dance floor last night in their 50's attire with friends Nathan and Shannon.  I think the ladies got a little more into costume than the boys.

I tried to roll a pack of marlboro reds in his sleeves, just didn't seem appropriate at 4 years old.

These two were ready to dance before they got there.

The boys and their dates.  Be home by 8:00!

Some serious choreography going on here.

I got the moves like Jagger!



"Nathan, I'll watch the front, while you spike the punch!"

Overall the boys had a great time cuttin a rug with their moms.  How many more years will that last?  Enjoy the video below.

I laugh every time I see the premeditated pocket move at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment