Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ice Skating!

While in Ohio, I really wanted to take the boys snow tubing. I thought they would absolutely love it! However, I was voted down when Rouse didn't think we had all the proper winter gear to be able to go and enjoy ourselves. So we settled on ice skating! He was probably right and the boys had just as much fun ice skating for the first time.


Kohen's not too sure about this...

"I give up mom!" 

"This is so fun! Can we do this every year?" 


Now that's more like it!! 

After we figured out the best way to get Kohen around the rink he didn't want to stop! Not only that, but he ONLY wanted daddy to help him! I would try and take him out and he would buckle his knees! I guess I skated too slow for him! Next year I will be more prepared so we can hit the slopes and go ice skating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment