Wednesday, February 5, 2014

First Starbucks!

With freezing cold temps in Texas lately, the boys have been requesting hot chocolate after school. So we come home and I mix up the good old Swiss Miss with marshmallows! They drink it down, and with chocolate all over their mouths head upstairs to play! 


Today we had to run to Target after school so I thought I would treat them to their first ever Starbucks! The windchill is 18 degrees and I had just finished an outside run so I also needed something warm!! 

"Boys, let's stop and get Starbucks before we shop!" 

"Sure mom!! That sounds great!" 

They were both super excited and watched the sweet girl make their special hot chocolate topped with whip cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup! Definitely better then what mom makes! 



This picture says it all....NOT IMPRESSED with their first Starbucks! Both cups were thrown away by the third isle! 

Keagan said, "Mom,I like your hot chocolate much better!"

Lesson learned!! We will stick with the Swiss Miss! #fivedollarsdownthedrain
Stay warm folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment